I love spring and summer shoe styles! However, sometimes it’s hard to completely go out and buy a whole bunch of new shoes just to get a new look. So I love finding DIY’s that help me spruce up my old shoes for new uses!
1. Neon Tipped Flats. This DIY is great if you have a pair of flats with the toes a little scuffed up or if you just want to add a little color to a plain pair of flats.
2. I love how this tutorial takes flip flops to a whole new level! This tutorial looks very girly and will go with a lot of different outfits during the summer.
3. These pink dip dyed white tennis shoes are so easy and cute!
4. I absolutely adore these fringe bow loafers. This must be the the easiest, yet classiest DIY ever.
5. I have a pair of flats that are SO comfortable, yet I’ve worn them so much, they need a facelift and this it the perfect tutorial for it!
6. This tutorial embraces the Ombre trend that is so big right now.
7. When I saw these they reminded me of the beautiful patterns of henna tattoos. I think this one would be fun to try with a metallic marker, or maybe a bright mint marker!
8. Stripes on canvas. This is a very easy design yet it adds a lot of interest to any boring shoes and you can use it to cover old stains on your shoes!
featured image courtesy of shophopes.com